Hamilton Bed - CW Collection
Give pride of place to this refined four-post bed accented by hand-carved finials. Your master bedroom will become an elegant sanctuary with the addition of this heirloom-quality piece. The fine attention to detail and superior craftsmanship of a 6th-generation furniture maker have resulted in a bed that will last for generations to come.
The posts on the Hamilton bed rest on a solid square base called the Marlboro foot. Crafted of solid mahogany wood, each post is hand-turned on a lathe and finished with hand-chiseled finials. The bed is pieced together with 8-way bolting concealed by solid brass and lacquered bed-bolt covers. Floating construction keeps the headboard from putting pressure on the posts when the wood expands and contracts. The headboard is also finished on both sides, meaning it can be turned if one side shows signs of wear, thereby extending the life of the piece.
- Two Finish Options: Solid mahogany wood or Inlay Headboard
- Available in King & Queen
- Hand-turned, hand-carved post bed
- Headboard finished front and back
- 54" from floor to top of headboard
- U channel supports included
- Made in the USA
- Hand-crafted by Owen Suter, 6th-generation furniture maker
Feather dust - do not use furniture polish.
The Hamilton Bed's sophisticated style that stands the test of time with craftsmanship to match. A luxuriously draped four-post bed was the height of 18th-century elegance and style.
- Post height 86 1/2”
- Headboard height 54 3/4”
- Add Option: Headboard With inlay additional $1100 on sale $550.00 for Queen & King
- Available in solid mahogany wood with custom Stain Color CW #2. Only Option available
- No blanket rail available
We will reach out to you to determine shipping requirements and provide an estimate within 48-72 business hours of receiving your order.
Please contact us at email@example.com or call 804-359-9569 if you have any questions.